GMC Truck Forum banner

Drug My Pan, Need Paint Advice

932 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  SirRailAlot
Well I don't know when the hell it happened, but somewhere I drug my rollpan, it didn't crack it, but it did take some of the filler off of the bottom of it and has scrape marks in it, pisses me off cause I just got the entire bed painted 2 months ago. If I fix this can it be blended using a small amount of paint and clear? It's not noticible, unless you lean down to look at my tanks under the bed and is about 1" x 1/2" in size.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· samcarol
10,883 Posts
my pan has been hit man times... they have usually masked it off along the body line under the rear part of the back fenders. If you looked at it closely before, you would see a line where it was masked off, but it wasn't too bad. its alot less work than painting the whole damn thing :read: And you can't really notice it unless someone is looking for it. ALot of my truck was painted that way before i had it redone

· samcarol
10,883 Posts
you honestly couldn't tell it was there, i wish i had a pic of it, it was taped fairly high into the crack, so the only way you could tell was running ur hand along the seam. I knew it was there, and that was one of the reasons why i had my truck repainted recently :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.