GMC Truck Forum banner

Drug My Pan, Need Paint Advice

932 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  SirRailAlot
Well I don't know when the hell it happened, but somewhere I drug my rollpan, it didn't crack it, but it did take some of the filler off of the bottom of it and has scrape marks in it, pisses me off cause I just got the entire bed painted 2 months ago. If I fix this can it be blended using a small amount of paint and clear? It's not noticible, unless you lean down to look at my tanks under the bed and is about 1" x 1/2" in size.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
175 Posts
If you still have paint left over from when it was painted the last time, it can easily be blended. If you have to buy paint, it should be close to the same color but if not you will just have to fade it gradually as to blend the colors.

I hope this helps!
Trey

· Registered
175 Posts
Beyond Static said:
Tape off the section that's messed up, spray it with base, and fade it towards the tape line. Clear it the same, but dont spray it too dry. Buff it out real good, and you won't see it.
:word: Just scuff the area (and then some past it) with 1000 grit and fade it like mentioned above!

Trey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.