GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...dont like to brag...but...I'm gonna gloat on this one...im proud of my new system...It really isnt 100% done yet but read the captions to the pics...you'll get the idea...also those amps i got will be gone by the end of summer...i plan on replacing them with something more powerful but smaller so the rear doesnt look so cluttered and crowded...tell me whatcha think guys...im impressed with my boys work...you can visit his website (that desperatly needs to be redone) at www.coleaudio.com ...

8 Image Dynamics ID V3 12" subwoofers with 9 Alpine V12 Amplifiers (10500 watts of clean power). Everything is mounted on edge-lit blue plexi-glass.
52683012.jpg

Alpine IVA-D900 Multimedia DVD headunit, Custom Painted Escalade console, Alpine PXA-H700 signal processor (eq/crossover), Custom painted Denali Dash Bezel, Silver Face Escalade cluster, Escalade Steering wheel controls
52682997.jpg

Custom painted Cadillac Escalade console. Switches control stereo, neon, and complete police package (6 strobes/3 tone siren). CD player looking thing is actually a signal processor. It is an equalizer/crossover 5.1 dolby converter etc etc
52682711.jpg

Side view of console that houses Alpine MP3 6 Disc Changer
52682730.jpg

Left side of Subwoofer Enclosure/Ampr rack. You can see how all subs and amps are mounted on plexi glass. This is edge lit blue and glows at night.
52682650.jpg

The right side of the enclosure. Notice the welded amp racks and smooth fiberglass.
52682849.jpg

The Ports from HELL...They look kinda dirty in the pic but these are the biggest ports you have ever seen on a subwoofer enclosure. They are both 12" wide and 21" deep tuned for a gut-wrenching low note
52682824.jpg

Future Home of Subs in Floor
In each kick panel there will be a 10" subwoofer. An IDMAX 10" subwoofer to be exact. These subs are amazing and will hit incredibly low. Holes were plasma cut in the floor and the enclosure behind them was custom welded out of 1/2" thick steel
52682917.gif

Sub Enclosure in Fender Well
Custom welded subwoofer enclosure in fender well of front floor. When these are done you won't be able to see the engine well behind them
52682862.gif

This is a pic. of my custom molded door pods. These door pods hold 2 Image Dynamics 6.5 mid-bass drivers. They are imperiodically loaded and put out more "thump" than most peoples subs. Other interior accents were also painted black to match
15133171.jpg

Horny Dash (new motors)
This is a picture (pre-grilles) to what my custom molded dash looks like. The dash holds Image Dynamics CD1 Pro Mini Horns
15133952.jpg

No More LT Badge
My truck is 100% debadged except for these. Where the stock LT badges were I put a very small Image Dynamics logo. They are the company that 99% of the audio gear in my truck is made by.
52682877.gif

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah its hard to cram 8 12s and 9 amps w/out having a wall..i really didnt want a wall...im gonna get smaller/more powerful amps soon so i wont have to have so many and look so crowded

im not sponsered with the equipment...but i kinda am with the install..but all the cash came from me or visa

·
2,451 Posts
damn, bogey, your tahoe keeps getting better :head: :head: :hea: next mod, 14" 3rd coast and 44's :read:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alarm isnt even a question...haha...i dont wanna ever publish anything on the web about it...but lets just put it this way...if anyone stuck around for more than 3 seconds after the bitch goes off...they're on CRACK...and hell even crack addicts would get scared off by this shit...

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Looks good! The guy who did the work did a great job if you ask me.

I would have an alarm hooked up to a train horn to protect all that stuff. :LOL:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Damn that is a sweet set-up! :worship:

·
Registered
787 Posts
That's some serious shit man, I might be hearing that bad boy around town. Damn good job, looks awesome :head:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
awesome bogey, i bet it slams

·
Registered
450 Posts
very nice, how do you like the new Alpine processor, the PXA-H700.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
BogeyBoy82 said:
Alarm isnt even a question...haha...i dont wanna ever publish anything on the web about it...but lets just put it this way...if anyone stuck around for more than 3 seconds after the bitch goes off...they're on CRACK...and hell even crack addicts would get scared off by this shit...
Sounds like you got the alarm hooked up to the system so that when it's activated that shit is gonna HIT and let everyone in the neighborhood hear the system and make your truck get attention. I could be wrong though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts