GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does this work my truck got 3 or 4 small dents on the hood from the hail that blew in today :flame: :ninja: :flame:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've heard if you put some dry ice in a toilet plunger ( to pull all the air out and create a suction ) and pull slowly works, but I've never tryed it and for all I know it could be a myth.

·
Registered
89 Posts
tbdeaux said:
I know that if you put a lot of dry ice in a 2 liter bottle with water, it blows up and you will never find the rest of the bottle :head:

lol Ya it does. Just dont do it in the school parking lot, where teachers might think its a bomb. That was a bad day!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
okie_in_cali said:
lol Ya it does. Just dont do it in the school parking lot, where teachers might think its a bomb. That was a bad day!
lol...i don't think we even need to know the rest of the story...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
tuckin22 said:
does this work my truck got 3 or 4 small dents on the hood from the hail that blew in today :flame: :ninja: :flame:
I have heard of this working. I hear its gotta be really hot out and your truck must be hot too. The put the dry ice on it, and it should pop out. Hell its worth a shot. Try it and let us know.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
If you don't know what your doing you can make things worse. Find someone that does paintless dent removal.

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
if you get a towl and put it over the dent and use an iron on the towl u can get the truck hot and then put ice on the truck after you take the towl off. It should pop out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts