GMC Truck Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
i know not dually but fuck its sick its on 22.5's bagged boddied crew cab longbed right hand drive and its the same s-10 by the way before and after paint
gotta give him credit
cause its cool as hell

thats the scary part, they didnt cut the wheels down to 22" and the tires are way to narrow for the wheel, the wheels stick out at least .5" past the tire. chassis is built scary too, but i will say it looks badass!!! its perfect for mini truckin in every aspect:)

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
they look at that mod like we do bodydrops, you aint shit if you dont have it. i have read about guys drivin in the city with extended frames like that with trailers, fuck that. they all usually go 350" wheelbase cause thats the max the law lets you get by with

i think its sick as hell
^^^^^^WERD^^^^^^^^

i will add to the dually pics...

my buddys dually we bagged back in the day. i know i know its dont lay frame, its a full art kit we had from when we did a "buy in" so we figured we would put it to use on the shop truck.
DiamondDtrucks.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
thats the scary part, they didnt cut the wheels down to 22" and the tires are way to narrow for the wheel, the wheels stick out at least .5" past the tire. chassis is built scary too, but i will say it looks badass!!! its perfect for mini truckin in every aspect:)
Truck has been redone this year. The wheels are now milled down and he widened the rear axle and added dually fenders.

·
Registered
295 Posts
the stretch on the semis is like others have said it the look in there scene like bodydrops and huge lifts..... i think it looks cool and makes them look lower being stretched like that

·
:bishplz:
5,053 Posts
teh lumpz said:
the stretch on the semis is like others have said it the look in there scene like bodydrops and huge lifts..... i think it looks cool and makes them look lower being stretched like that
I just love the huge straight stacks, flat tops, huge bumpers, paint matching everywhere, etc. They look pretty sick imo.

·
Registered
126 Posts
wtf is with the frame on that big rig being so long after the sleeper? looks like shit! other wise it looks pretty sweet

pickettside.jpg
i saw this truck goin the opposite way on highway 44 once and thought i was gonna get in a wreck lookin at it for way longer then i should have, so sick!

·
Y IM CRAZY
287 Posts
017.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg