GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Naw, I have to work. Plus we're having a surprise graduation party for my friend who graduated from Long Beach State.
Oh yeah, my bro (El Padrote) is taking my truck to his prom tomorrow.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
sierraon22s said:
Naw, I have to work. Plus we're having a surprise graduation party for my friend who graduated from Long Beach State.
Oh yeah, my bro (El Padrote) is taking my truck to his prom tomorrow.
nice brother... :read:

I'd go but i have work too.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
atomoverride said:
http://www.dubmagazine.com/superseries/

linkage....seems they still have tickets left.....hmmmm, naa I heard these shows get crazy....a friend told me they once got crazy and started taking off parts off the trucks and cars.....I think I will pass on this one.

Thats BS, it might get crazy but I never heard of poeple stealing shit out of the cars....theres all kinds of security and cops there....they didnt serve alcohol this time though :LOL: I've only missed one show since it started, they're bad ass...DMX and NELLY were there yesterday...

Heres some links to the pics:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
:pissed: Stupid ass student body kids at school had to plan prom on the same day as the DUB show

·
Registered
356 Posts
I went and I really liked it, worth the drive.
I really liked Platinum Motorsports Suburban and A&G's Escalade. Some sick rides there for sure.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
I was supposed to show in the DUB booth but my truck had a full tank of premium gas (72 bux) so I decided not to show. *You cant show there with more than 1/4 tank of gas* That blue H2 is my neighbor's H2. :LOL:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had half a tank, they were trippen.....I just turned the truck off and turned the parking lights on and siad it was empty.....SUCKERS LOL

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Fire hazard to have a couple hundred cars in there with all of those electronics and thousands of gallons of gas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts