GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing new added except for putting my black bowtie on and cleaning the truck really good, but here are some new pics. Just boring driveway pics for now.

Duramaxpics8-24-09010.jpg

Duramaxpics8-24-09011.jpg

Duramaxpics8-24-09012.jpg

Duramaxpics8-24-09013.jpg

Duramaxpics8-24-09014.jpg

Duramaxpics8-24-09015.jpg

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
niiice, i want one of those.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good :shake:
Thanks.

looks great, but damn how i miss it before with the bigger lift.
Thanks and yea I really miss the big lift on it too. Hopefully soon it will be back up there.

A truck that classy needs something other than H2s..
I know but for what I paid for these h2's with tires I'll run them for a little bit and then probably burn them off.

looks awsome man.
niiice, i want one of those.
Looks good
Thanks.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Looking good man!!!

I've been considering painting my bowtie black on my 06', but I don't know if I can pull it off without a billet grille up front?!?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Clean mine next? :wave:
Sure, bring it on up here.

Looks awesome man, but get her back up like before asap!
Thanks and hopefully soon.

looks good man you need to come to the lsx shootout since you live there
Thanks and I might go depending on if I'm home or not.

Looking good man!!!

I've been considering painting my bowtie black on my 06', but I don't know if I can pull it off without a billet grille up front?!?
Thanks, I think it would look good with the black bowtie. I have a billet and black one so I just swap mine out every now and then.

Looks frickin awesome exactly as it sits.
Thanks.

Looks awesome. Is that a 4"? Needs a De badge. My buddy just did his ex-cab d-max and it looks awesome.
Thanks. Yes, it is a 4-6" Cognito and my angles are pretty flat. It is de-badged but the molding is staying on.

i like it
Thanks.

Sell me your H2's
Will do as soon as I get some new wheels/tires.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
looks good I love that color! So you are going back up with it? I hope so, but this time do the 10-12 with 38s!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks good I love that color! So you are going back up with it? I hope so, but this time do the 10-12 with 38s!
Eventually it will get lifted again. I haven't quite decided exactly what I'm going to do but I kind of want to stay around 37's again but with a lift thats not cranked at all.

i likey alot :drool: even the wheels
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts