GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
dieselz powerz
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been working with my vinyl sticker guys, and I have full permission from Nick, and I've made duramaxtuner.com stickers. I have windshield banners in 40", and smaller stickers in 20" and 7" Sizes. I realize that not everyone is diesel here, but I'm sure there are a few running EFIlive, but I thought this would be a cool way to get Nick, and our trucks some exposure. I took off on a road trip for the 4th weekend, and there were more than a few powerjoke owners taking a double take at my truck.

Here are some sticker placement ideas that I thought of, a new thread will be made for those who would like to order some. The intital sitckers will be in silver, which show up great against tinted windows. I will have basic colors available, as well as dual colored stickers (just like the logo on Nick's website). FYI our front windshields measure 55" across, the rears are about 53". If you have the sliding rear window, you could still use the 40", you would just have to cut the sticker into three pieces.

Hope everyone likes them!

40"
IMG_1642.gif

20"
IMG_1643.gif

40"
IMG_1644.jpg

7"
IMG_1645.gif

40"
IMG_1646.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts