GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WENT OUT WITH A FEW OF MY FRIENDS TO THE RACEWAY AND PLAYED IN THE MUD HAD SOME FUN AND FOUND OUT MY TIRES SUCK FOR MUD ANY HOW SOME PICS WHEN I GOT HOME FORGOT THE DIGI CAM.

IMG_0269.gif

IMG_0268.gif

IMG_0267.gif

IMG_0266.gif

IMG_0265.gif

IMG_0264.gif

IMG_0263.gif

IMG_0262.gif

IMG_0272.gif

IMG_0270.gif

now its clean and waxed

IMG_0285.gif

IMG_0281.gif

IMG_0280.gif

my motor and my shine trick nope its not wet and not sticky

IMG_0289.gif

IMG_0288.gif

IMG_0287.gif

IMG_0286.gif

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, what is the registration picture for????
the reflection it shows that there is no orange peel that’s how we test the paint on the hot rods at car shows to give them points on paint quality if you can read the letters on the bodies off the reflection it is a good paint job the better you can see the letters the better the job done on the paint.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like you have 16 1/2 cans of armor-all on that bitch!:D

:think:
nope i dont use that shit i only use silicone spray thats what it looks like when it dries and it does not colect dirt or any dust. :rocking:

·
Registered
405 Posts
the reflection it shows that there is no orange peel that’s how we test the paint on the hot rods at car shows to give them points on paint quality if you can read the letters on the bodies off the reflection it is a good paint job the better you can see the letters the better the job done on the paint.
Ok, that makes sense now, thought it may be the reflection but wasn't sure.. Learn something everyday I guess.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
What'd you use on the undercarriage, just pressure washing? Couldn't get mine as clean as I wanted it after a little run up some slightly muddy forest trails here....my water pressure sucks (just a standard pressure hose nozzle, but far worse than average).

nope i dont use that shit i only use silicone spray thats what it looks like when it dries and it does not colect dirt or any dust. :rocking:
Based on the reputation of their dash cleaning products, I bet the armor-all engine product cracks blocks. :read:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Are you trying to say your factory GM paint job has no orange peel?? It'd be the first one in the history of GM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you trying to say your factory GM paint job has no orange peel?? It'd be the first one in the history of GM.
:word: You may not have much...but its there. Check around the fenders, rear etc. Oh its there...it may be hiding due to your paint color but its there.
What did you use to make engine bay so glossy? Degreaser? Silicone?

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its been block sanded already to get it off that shit buggs the hell out of me

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What'd you use on the undercarriage, just pressure washing? Couldn't get mine as clean as I wanted it after a little run up some slightly muddy forest trails here....my water pressure sucks (just a standard pressure hose nozzle, but far worse than average).

Based on the reputation of their dash cleaning products, I bet the armor-all engine product cracks blocks. :read:
no pressure washer just my hose at the house

1 - 14 of 14 Posts