GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im going to stat the list....so here we go :rocking: :rocking:

We Need at Least 10 People, and the First 15 are in for sure...any more will be on the waiting list....

1. Joshs2002SIlverado
2. 02Silverado
3. letzrace02
4. Blueice
5. V6 Cruzer

Maybe:

1. 99Bluetahoe

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im going to call them tomorrow and find out whats up...but it would be like 50 i think for 3 runs on the dyno...they have front wheel, rear wheel, all wheel and 4wd dyno set up....but we will need 10 guys.....

·
Registered
503 Posts
blueice said:
cool theres a place in fremont.i might be down.almost stock execpt a flowmaster.
:word: me 2

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well here we go...i just talked to SU at ATP in Freemont,CA and i found out all the info on the dyno......
1. if we have at least 10 people then its going to be $50 dollars per person....and they can gaurantee that 15 will be seen in one day any more than that will be on the waiting list..
2. there is no official date set yet....but it has to be on a saturday...cause thats when their group days are....and we would have to book about 2-3 weeks in advance... so let me know when you all are availiable...
3. the dyno they have as i already listed can fit Front,Rear,4 Wheel, All WHeel drive vehicles...and it measures your horsepower, tourque, and air fuel mixture....it is going to be 3rd gear to red line....and we will have 3 pulls.....

ok so no we just have to get 10 people...so lets get on this cause i hella want to dyno my truck....and have some fun with this shis....

also if one of the moderators could be so kind as to make a post that lists the people (like in the group purchases) who are going to go for us so that we will have no complaints if there are more than 15 people, if that is possible.....thank you very much..

I am in for sure --- Joshs2002Silverado :bowtie: :rocking:

·
Registered
503 Posts
alright well i just pulled up a map to fremont and it's a bit long of a drive for me. about 3 hours to be exact. so im out. :sorry:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Where in fremont is the dyno, cuz its my home town. I'll be down depending on if i can come home from SB that weekend.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok well the place is located at 44777-G S. Grimmer BLVD in freemont....the cross street is Freemont BLVD..

yeah and like i said im still trying to figure out the date...dont know for sure i was thinking about either the 2nd or 3rd saturday in march...so either MARCH 13th or MARCH 20th....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright josh you know im down for this.....Looking forward to being the only 4 door compact car dynoing with all these big chevy truck. Good to know i'll be able to keep up with most of you guys here....except Josh cause he drives like a freaking mad man. :rocking:

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
how about february 6th...i won't be able to do it before then...but maybe not after that...i might be able to get some more guys from the "other" site to join in as well...the date of the meet really depneds on if i'll be there or not...if it's on the 6th i'll be able to go for sure, but might have my daughter...no biggy for me though.

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
LetzRace02 said:
Alright josh you know im down for this.....Looking forward to being the only 4 door compact car dynoing with all these big chevy truck. Good to know i'll be able to keep up with most of you guys here....except Josh cause he drives like a freaking mad man. :rocking:
actually i lost josh on the freeway couple of weeks ago for a minute and had to slow down...he's got skills no doubt, but he's still a young grasshoppa :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Loki said:
how about february 6th...i won't be able to do it before then...but maybe not after that...i might be able to get some more guys from the "other" site to join in as well...the date of the meet really depneds on if i'll be there or not...if it's on the 6th i'll be able to go for sure, but might have my daughter...no biggy for me though.

hey i think we need to get what date your talking bout straight first.....cause its already the 18th of february...and i think you mean march 6th...and if thats sooo then thats no good...cause i got to race cars that day....but the dates that we are shooting for are as i listed either MARCH 13th or MARCH 20th...let me know

·
Registered
31 Posts
Whats up josh, just got ur pm. Haha this dyno shop is like 4 minutes from my house. I dont know about dynoing my truck tho b/c I still gotta get gears put in and that might no be until april. Either way i'd roll thru

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
norcalbrdr51 said:
Whats up josh, just got ur pm. Haha this dyno shop is like 4 minutes from my house. I dont know about dynoing my truck tho b/c I still gotta get gears put in and that might no be until april. Either way i'd roll thru
hey run it with the gears you have now ....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright well how about this guys....im planning on getting this thing set up for March 13th.......AND THAT IS IFF WE GET 10 PEOPLE...SO COME ON PEOPLE WE NEED TO GET THIS GOING...CAUSE I HAVE TO CALL THEM AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR US......BUT I WANT TO SHOOT FOR THE 13TH

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so are you in...then

1 - 20 of 30 Posts