GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tuned, then detuned my truck yesterday finally. :flame:

My injectors in sum cases are running at 110% duty, which is like 20% higher then what they should be, so I ordered some 32#'s to upgrade from ym 24#'ers, this way we will actually be able to tune the truck, dial it in good, and make some better numbers

Heres the run, pretyt decent 300/300 nearly considering the lack of tune and FUEL! 20's, and a 2600 stall.
scan0001.gif

th_dyno012.gif

and in the words of the LS1 Camaro guy....."That sound good....actaully...thats sounds really good!"

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
pretty strong numbers man...

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
depends on the shop... call around... you will get a bunch of different quotes probably

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my tune was cheap..450$ CANADIAN...and the Guy Arun really did a great job. Jsut waiting for my 32#'ers to come in there were gonna tune it again

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hey im also in Canada, Windsor Ontario to be exact. Where did you get your tune done at, id like to have mine dyno tuned rather than a mail tune.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
fuck its 150 for the dyno and 0.00 if the guy has you vin if not its 200 on top for the tune

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The guy, Arun, Ab03z06 on LS1 Tech, did mine. He is central ontario, toronto, based.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
that does sound good man

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
List of Mods?

edit: what do you think it would have done with proper injectors? What size rims and tires?

·
Registered
785 Posts
List of Mods?

edit: what do you think it would have done with proper injectors? What size rims and tires?
Looking at his chart there, with bigger injectors he could have spun it up a bit higher. Still increasing in power when the graph ended there at 6k. :head:

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yah...im not really sure what it would pull with the new 32#'s...keep in mind its detuned also at that 300 cause im still driving it on the stock injectors. Im guessing were good for at least another 20hp....more if id yank the 20's off and toss my escalades on...just a crap shoot guess

20's are 255/45r20 20x8.5

My drivetrain mods are as follows
Engine: 212/218 114lsa cam, 918's, aem intake, tb spacer, tb bypass, flexalite dual fans, pacesetters, highflow cats, xpipe, 2.5" stainless with x pipe and 2 flowbasterds.
trans
2600 stall, trans go hd2, aluminum accum pistons, zinc palted spacer, 2nd and 4th gear servo, rebuilt

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
You'd pick up usable, midrange grunt with a single exhaust or 2.25" duals too.

Any plans for an ASP or ported TB?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts