GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dyno5-5-07.jpg

mods are replacement k&n filter,airaid modular intake tube, gibson super truck exhaust, edelbrock shorty headers, and custom pcm.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
that is good 86mcss only made 272hp, 295tq with cam, HPtune, intake, headers and full exhaust.

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im almost positive my air/fuel isn't right either, justinss still has to fine tune it.

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
that is good 86mcss only made 272hp, 295tq with cam, HPtune, intake, headers and full exhaust.
your an idiot. you cant compare me to him. and im not even going to explain why, your simple mind can not comprehend it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah, the 35's don't help make power lol. two completely different animals

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
Yeah, the 35's don't help make power lol. two completely different animals
and me being 4 wheel drive with a transfer case doesnt help either. but his simple mind cant comprehend why. i can hear him already, "but your not engaged into 4 wheel why would your transfer case make a difference"?

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
let me know next time your going to the dyno, you can borrow my 20's that way you can see the real numbers.

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
let me know next time your going to the dyno, you can borrow my 20's that way you can see the real numbers.

i didnt even see you were from bakesfield. where did you dyno? 7s only?

edit: nvm i seen you did from the graph.

good numbers.

·
Registered
264 Posts
im almost positive my air/fuel isn't right either, justinss still has to fine tune it.
Where is JustinSS from? Is he also from Bakersfield and can tune vehicles?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yep, we need to meet up and finalize that thing. Probably another 4-5 ft-lbs to be had. Good numbers there, especially considering what your other tune did compared to the stock one. :D

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wait4me tune dyno was 247 hp, and 275TQ. oh and that tune blew my tranny!

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
and me being 4 wheel drive with a transfer case doesnt help either. but his simple mind cant comprehend why. i can hear him already, "but your not engaged into 4 wheel why would your transfer case make a difference"?
stop beeing a BABY

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
stop beeing a BABY
stop talking crap about me behind my back. everything you say gets back to me. your the worse kind of chicken shit friend ever. all i do is help you and give you advise and all you do is second guess everything i say and not listen. anyone who has ever heard you speak, type, or hummm anything about engines and vehicles know you know nothing.

and yea my truck "only" did that much power but that much power was more than enough to destroy your chicken shit truck in a race.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts