GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used the eagle one nano wax for the first time today, and all i have to say is wow...... i've used all kinds of wax in the past like meguiars, mothers, zymol, turtle wax.. and everything in else you can find...... and this outperforms them by far, not to mention it comes in a nice pump bottle with it's own applicator and very very nice microfiber clothe! i have a white truck and i didn't think it could shine like this, but man, that white paint is so bright in the sun that it blindes you just lookin at it! this shit :rocking: :imo

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
go buy some NXT wax... i have both, i wouldn't use anything but NXT right now...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Yeah.. I did half of my hood with the nanowax and half with NXT.. the NXT won :imo . But this weekend I'm gonna strip all the wax, clay, remove swirls and wax again.. I'll try a small spot with nano and the rest the the nxt :head:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
yoskater said:
Yeah.. I did half of my hood with the nanowax and half with NXT.. the NXT won :imo . But this weekend I'm gonna strip all the wax, clay, remove swirls and wax again.. I'll try a small spot with nano and the rest the the nxt :head:
I was wondering about that wax. I've been seeing it in stores and wanted to know how good it was. You just can't go wrong with a company like meguiars that's been in the biz for over 100 years.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Another thing about NXT is that it's a consumer product and not pro like #83, #9 in the tan looking bottles. I have heard that they're coming out with some pro NXT pretty soon!!! :rocking:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
yoskater said:
Make sure you wash with dishliquid soap before you clay to remove old wax :imo
I do not recommend using Dish soap very much as it will dry out your trim/plastic. If you do use it make sure to dress it with a good dressing, Meguiars NXT Dressing works great.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
There is cleaner waxes you can use.. but that takes time. Can't you just wash the entire car except the plastic with disliquid soap? :think: :shrug:

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
what is the difference in the NXT or Eagle One Nano wax, compared to the "Pro" stuff? is the pro stuff that much better? i've only used the consermer waxes, like Merguirs, Turtle Wax, Carnuba and cleaner waxes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts