GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i wouldn't ever use zaino on my truck again... NXT powns it... or atleast it does on my truck.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Yea I own/used both... I would have to say the NXT is better, but I havn't tried coating with the Nano... need more pads.. hey carbon, how the hell do you clean the pads? :think: :help:

·
Registered
183 Posts
If it is a foam pad, you should keep each one seperate for each type wax. Don't mix them. You can throw them in your wash bucket when you are done and squeze out as much wax as you can. Let it air dry then keep it stored in a plastic bag, unsealed, to keep dirt from getting on it.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
yoskater said:
Yea I own/used both... I would have to say the NXT is better, but I havn't tried coating with the Nano... need more pads.. hey carbon, how the hell do you clean the pads? :think: :help:
Yeah don't mix the pads. Use a marker and lable each one. For washing just stick them in the washing machine on gentle cycle and use regular laundry d. then let em air dry and keep em in a sealed bag, zip lock or something like that. Those meguiars pads comes with their own little pouch to keep them in. I'd like to get some of those! IMO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts