GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
I haven’t been able to recreate the issue so I’m gonna ignore it for now. I think trans line may have a leak
It's a gm, they all have leaky trans lines 😂. The deviant trans line kit is nice and only costs about 20 bucks more then I spent making my own when I worked at the implement.

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
Random thing I noticed with this truck is the 03-07 seats are smaller than the 00-02 seats. They shrunk the armrest too
I think you're delusional. source, my 02 drivers seat with with foam for a 2003+. It all fit the same other then I had to use hog rings because the stitched seams are a little different.
I’m going with the blueberry was just trying to see if any other options would look better.
Ultra illusion green would 🤷‍♂️ 😂😂😂

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
Why not Suncoast like @73impala did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's just a no
So I limped the trans again this morning. I was thinking of just doing a stock rebuild with a transgo shift kit. If I go the built trans route I’ll prolly get one from Inglewood transmission
Go built and never look back, doesn't take much tuning to fuck up a stock one up.

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
View attachment 873690
View attachment 873691
Got my LEDs out in. First pic is lows only and top is everything.
Eventually gonna get switchbacks and possible delete the DRL like Kyle and Matt.
Why delete the drl? I had mine on the 02 wired up to be white all the way across for drl/parking and amber when blinking. Or is that what you're talking about?

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
Kyle and Matt cut the drl socket off and spliced another 3157 socket into the existing turn signal wiring so the drl spot was tied into the turn sigal
That's what I did but added in diodes to keep the drl function

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
Did you jump it in the fuse box? Losing the drl is part of why I haven’t done it yet. The drl is tied into the courtesy lighting
No when I spliced everything together I used some flat towing diode kit to hook them up. Something like this.

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
I had to bend a tab out on my coolant reservoir other then that everything fit perfectly. People bitch about pipes not fitting on Facebook from hsp, sdp, and wherli but most of those fuckers can't put their shoes on the right feet 😂

1 - 20 of 74 Posts