GMC Truck Forum banner

481 - 500 of 554 Posts

·
professional grade
4,178 Posts
Who emails.lololol.

I don’t know about you but I did a quick 3 second search and a 20x12 American force is anywhere from $700-$800. New welds were closely priced.

And that’s retail

·
Super Moderator
6,161 Posts
Just affirm this shit already and get er done 🤣

Reactions: KennyR

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I just placed with KG1, legit down to Earth guys, AF bullshit is 14-18 weeks out, and there quality control blows . F that

Reactions: KennyR

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #485 ·
Who emails.lololol.

I don’t know about you but I did a quick 3 second search and a 20x12 American force is anywhere from $700-$800. New welds were closely priced.

And that’s retail
I really don’t feel like waiting 2+ months for new wheels but if I don’t find og dunes by the fall I’ll order showoffs next winter

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
The scales are damn nice.
I would have liked those as well however they had the last set of knoxs in stock so I scooped them up. Should look really good not many out there to google search so that’s a plus.

·
professional grade
4,178 Posts
I would have liked those as well however they had the last set of knoxs in stock so I scooped them up. Should look really good not many out there to google search so that’s a plus.
10’s? If so what’s your backspace and lip size

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
10’s? If so what’s your backspace and lip size
I went with 20x10s with -24. I just hope they look good, they have some nice designs and I got these for 300$ less than what the Legends we’re gonna cost me. I also got them ceramic coated for next to nothing and some free swag. I can’t really complain with C/O.

Reactions: KennyR and heysoos

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
That’s going to look really good. What lip design? When are we going to see pics?

·
professional grade
4,178 Posts
I went with 20x10s with -24. I just hope they look good, they have some nice designs and I got these for 300$ less than what the Legends we’re gonna cost me. I also got them ceramic coated for next to nothing and some free swag. I can’t really complain with C/O.
Post up some pics when u get them. Would like to see how flat the face is. Seems like the -24s are flat and the -18’s are sort of a convex face.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
That’s going to look really good. What lip design? When are we going to see pics?
They were already cut and stamped so they do have the KG1 Forged on the lips which I’m okay with, being any forged wheel is 14/18 weeks and I’m tired of waiting. I had placed with American force but canceled it because of the lead times and two people I know ordered and quite frankly we’re upset with the out of the box polish., lots of micro scratches. So I happens to call around and found these..they had another style that I really liked but x10s won’t be cut again till mid august. I’m also happy I stayed with 20s as well, to me it just looks proportional on my truck.

Reactions: heysoos and KennyR

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Get motivated

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
When I get motivated enough to pull them off and sand them along with the grille spacer
Tip to save time with the sanding, only sand the edge up to the plastic mold line and leave the step part as is. That’s how I did mine. No way in hell I was sanding between those raised step pads.

481 - 500 of 554 Posts