GMC Truck Forum banner
681 - 700 of 723 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #684 ·
Is your dick gonna spontaneously grow that you plan on lowering it in the future? Just SAS it
No I just don’t want that involved of a project. Plus imo a sas isn’t a driveway project

·
Super Moderator
6,328 Posts
No I just don’t want that involved of a project. Plus imo a sas isn’t a driveway project
That's fake news, I'm watching a guy on tik tok do one right now in his driveway. He's a fucking idiot, but it seams to be getting done so I think you can handle it 😂

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just seems like a ton of work and money for something that would really only get noticed if it were pointed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s the whole
Point of building customs trucks and making it different the. Everyone else. All the little fine details are what set your truck apart from everyone else. Also when a truck overall just looks good but you can’t figure out every little thing that is a sign of a good built truck look wise

·
Unofficial VP of GMFS
3,470 Posts
If this is true I’m go with money well spent. Let’s get this thing in the air

·
Registered
594 Posts
That’s the whole
Point of building customs trucks and making it different the. Everyone else. All the little fine details are what set your truck apart from everyone else. Also when a truck overall just looks good but you can’t figure out every little thing that is a sign of a good built truck look wise
As cringy as this sounds, my mom and dad both mentioned the other day that “We can’t tell what all you did, but your truck looks so good.” (I’ve been moved into my own house for years, just to clarify lol)

#SpotTheMod ftw

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #694 ·
As cringy as this sounds, my mom and dad both mentioned the other day that “We can’t tell what all you did, but your truck looks so good.” (I’ve been moved into my own house for years, just to clarify lol)

#SpotTheMod ftw

My parents said the same recently along with my neighbors. There’s some stuff they can point out but other stuff I’d have to point out

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #696 ·

Antennas acquired. If anyone wants the Escalade antenna delete piece lmk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,970 Posts
This was the poor financial decision?

Reactions: Heckwine

·