GMC Truck Forum banner
701 - 720 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
9,880 Posts
Hooray for “Used on a pallet needs new powder” FTS lift!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #703 ·
I’ll post some pics of what I got if it ever shows up

·
Registered
9,880 Posts
You ordered from a questionable seller, what did we tell you Eric. No buy used lyfts .

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
134 Posts
Mistakes happen, for the vast majority of shipments UPS is always spot on.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #710 ·
I have a shit track record the last month with shipping companies. FedEx threw out the contents of a shipment a few weeks ago now ups with this. At least this is insured so I can get my money back

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
134 Posts
I have a shit track record the last month with shipping companies. FedEx threw out the contents of a shipment a few weeks ago now ups with this. At least this is insured so I can get my money back
For me it has to do with location.

The more rural an area I lived, the worse the dependability of the delivery was.

When I lived in a very rural area, I refused to buy something exclusively shipped by FedEx. UPS' track record was better.

Then when I moved to a more populated area FedEx was much better than UPS.

Regardless, when I lived very rural the service of both suffered measurably.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #712 ·
Ok crisis averted. Was just a delay at the terminal

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
134 Posts
FedEx is trash when shipping to my place in bfe 🤣

When I live 25 miles outside the city and about 75 miles from the terminal FedEx was absolutely horrible.

When I moved into the city they were the most reliable means of shipping I could get.

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
I love fedex. They are here at the same time when ever I have a delivery no matter what it is. Ups changes all the time. Some times in the morning. Some times late at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
134 Posts
I love fedex. They are here at the same time when ever I have a delivery no matter what it is. Ups changes all the time. Some times in the morning. Some times late at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that I live in the city, I feel the same way, but before when I lived in a very rural area they were horrible.

701 - 720 of 786 Posts