GMC Truck Forum banner
741 - 760 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #743 ·
I still need to put a trans in the truck too and have some paintwork done. I’ll likely be sending stuff off for chrome and powder over the winter though

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #747 ·
Imma need to have them valved for a dual shock application so that’s also something I prolly need done before they get to me

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,983 Posts
It’s at $50k and reserve hasn’t been met, no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
professional grade
4,203 Posts
Not worth it. Even if it were an lbz. Someone will have to have it though. I’d leave it completely stock too.

·
Registered
247 Posts
You would expect for 50k unmet reserve I would at least get leather seats retard

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's what I'm sayin though. Nothing would make it 50k but woulda been nice to see leather seats in there, retards. And yes I am sure it will sell for 50k no doubt in my mind.

I don't get it though. You buy a truck and then just put it in your garage as soon as you get home never to touch it again? Then fucking 2 years later you decide to take it to the dealer to get your tailgate support cable replaced on recall, YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING DRIVE THE DAMN THING. That's beyond fucking stupid. I hate people like this. Like that one dually that has been in climate controlled storage for 13 years or whatever. Fuck that guy too. I just wanna strangle those fucks.

Sorry had to get that one off my chest. Feel much better about myself now :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #759 ·
Tbh if I had a dummy amount of money I’d buy it, throw my 9.5 FTS on it and park it in the corner of my pole barn in true cencal fashion.

·
professional grade
4,203 Posts
That truck should be left stock. If I had a buttload of money I’d by shit like that and leave it untouched in a garage because I just think it’s cool

741 - 760 of 795 Posts