GMC Truck Forum banner
761 - 780 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
No not even close lol
I understand a beater that's a different thing. 25k miles is still 5k miles a year. This is an average of 2.

·
Registered
9,880 Posts
Should do over the rails

·
Registered
9,880 Posts
Diamond plate is gross…..c’mon.lol. On my 2011, I did on top of the rails so you barely saw it.
He’s only saying that bc he must be doing black and not color matching it which in my book looks entirely gross. If it’s done right like you said it’s barely noticeable and seals up everything nicely. Anything with diamond plate looks tacky and gross IMO.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,983 Posts
He should colormatch his hitch while he’s at it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: eand28

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #771 ·
Trucks getting a bed rug and a bed cover at some point so I didn’t care too much about the color

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,983 Posts
^^^^ man is spending money just to spend it. Y’all make me sick

Reactions: eand28

·
Registered
9,880 Posts
Should have cm it, but I’d rather a bed rug for those purposes.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #775 ·
There was a little crustiness up in the front from some hay that was sitting between the plastic drop in liner and the bed. Just wanted to get it sealed and it didn’t make sense to repaint the inside of the bed.

And the gooseneck ball is stuck in the hitch and I haven’t been motivated to try and remove it

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #776 ·

Sanded and primed the extra xm antenna and the sharkfin antenna I got outta the junkyard a few weeks ago

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #778 ·
Truck goes in to have the roof painted later this week so antennas will get swapped over next week

·
Super Moderator
6,361 Posts
Whats the point in the liner if you don’t use it as a truck and are putting a rug in lmao
I bedline my stuff then put a mat in it 🤷‍♂️. my rhino liner would be destroyed by now without it. Everybody swears by the name brand stuff and hates on the diy but the raptor liner holds up way better then this trash 😂

·
Unofficial VP of GMFS
3,478 Posts
There was a little crustiness up in the front from some hay that was sitting between the plastic drop in liner and the bed. Just wanted to get it sealed and it didn’t make sense to repaint the inside of the bed.

And the gooseneck ball is stuck in the hitch and I haven’t been motivated to try and remove it
Gooseneck ball are pains when stuck like that . Wife’s work trucks was I was ready to take a grinder to when I finally got it broke loose to slide out

761 - 780 of 795 Posts