GMC Truck Forum banner

Eand's 05 Sierra Duramax Build Thread

106K views 1K replies 39 participants last post by  2LoNoma 
#1 ·
Picked up this one owner 2005 LLY from Arizona.

Plans are:
Esky handles
PTM grille spacer & rear bumper plastics
Tint
Clears
Exhaust, Intake, Tune, and Y-Bridge
DL3 Mirrors with chrome caps
Candy Tails
Shave Tailgate
More billet shit for front
Full Stereo
If I has extra monies Danville 63.5 or 65mm turbo
7-9 Showoff or 9.5" FTS Lift with the cali treatment... ya know the usual cencal shiz

See less See more
#737 ·
I need a reality check here.

FTS charges $85 a shock to rebuild and the bodies of the shocks also need to get re-chromed so I’ll be at prolly 180 or so a shock to rebuild. If it’s much more than that I’ll sell these and get fox remote resis and polish them. Do I even bother sending them to FTS to rebuild or just sell these and buy Fox’s?

#757 ·
That's what I'm sayin though. Nothing would make it 50k but woulda been nice to see leather seats in there, retards. And yes I am sure it will sell for 50k no doubt in my mind.

I don't get it though. You buy a truck and then just put it in your garage as soon as you get home never to touch it again? Then fucking 2 years later you decide to take it to the dealer to get your tailgate support cable replaced on recall, YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING DRIVE THE DAMN THING. That's beyond fucking stupid. I hate people like this. Like that one dually that has been in climate controlled storage for 13 years or whatever. Fuck that guy too. I just wanna strangle those fucks.

Sorry had to get that one off my chest. Feel much better about myself now :)

#767 ·
He’s only saying that bc he must be doing black and not color matching it which in my book looks entirely gross. If it’s done right like you said it’s barely noticeable and seals up everything nicely. Anything with diamond plate looks tacky and gross IMO.