GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is the quality of the ebay billet grilles? They look fine, but I imagine like everything on ebay, there is some nice stuff and some crap. Has anyone purchased one from ebay and know which ones are good?

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
I pretty much built my old truck (currently belongs to my brother who is also on this board) off of ebay. Its really fine, get good deals on stuff but you gotta be careful like when buying your billet grille, make sure its trenz and not the freakin pepboys steelhorse crap. You want real metal not plastic. E-mail the seller and make sure it is tranz or some other trusted name. Take precautions and you wont get screwed, plus youll get some killer deals.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Agreed with TheLlama...so many people on other Chevy forums have been screwed due to fitment issues, quality (breaking, bending, etc), that I think it makes it worth to buy grilles (And other billet/metal) pieces/accessories from trusted dealers. Its worth spending the extra 5 or 10 bucks, knowing full well you're only getting a brand name.
Just my penny and a half...
Alex

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Hey man, I just replied to your PM about SIK :head: We can get ya a billet grille, and ya wont have to worry about quality and it getting bent in shipping like it would if ya bought it off EBAY :bowtie:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts