GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've got a buch of stuff for sale off my truck. I recently switched over to a 4L85e tranny and added a bunch of other stuff too. Below is a list of everything I have. All prices are negotiable. I'll post pics. of teh other stuff tomorrow :read:

Edelbrock shorty headers. These were on my truck for 10-15K miles. Worked great and they bolt up to your factory exhaust. These are also CARB legal. (SOLD)
TransmissionSwap127.jpg

TransmissionSwap126.jpg

5.3 Flexpalte. When I did the tranny swap, I used a different one. $30 Shipped. (The one on the left is the one for sale)
TransmissionSwap162.jpg

4L60e Core. Started to slip in 3rd and 4th. Tranny fluid is brown and smells burnt (I think it's the clutch packs). Not really sure what's it's worth so make an offer. It's the one on the tranny jack.
TransmissionSwap138.jpg

Stock RCSB driveshaft. I had a new one built with 1350 u-joints and a billet transmission yoke for my swap. This is the stock OEM one and worked fine. Includes U-joints and the 4L60e yoke. $75 + Shipping

Stock fan and clutch assembly. I switched to a 34" radiator and 05 e-fans. $30 shipped.

Stock airbox assembly. I've had this in my garage for over a year. Someone please buy it. It is the complete package including the box, filter, and tube. $30 + Shipping.

Edelbrock IAS shocks. I just bought some new QA1 drag shocks tonight so my edelbrocks are up for sale. They are for a 2/4 drop. The front 2 are brand new and were never installed. The rear two probably have 15k miles on them. New they sell for $74.95 each + Shipping + tax. I'll take $180 shipped fro all four. Thats like buying the two fronts new and getting the rear free. I'll be pulling the rears off tomorrow or wednesday so I'll post pics of them then.

This last one is a feeler. I might be doing some upgrades to the radix and if so, I'll be selling the 42lb injectors. My upgrading will be dependent upon someone buying these so... Looking to get $260 shipped.

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They should as long as your truck doesn't have EGR.

I'm also open to trades on these parts so let me know what you've got.

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep.

And TTT. You will get a bigger discount with the more stuff you buy. :D

I also added my edelbrock shocks as I just bought some QA1 drag shocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts