GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edelbrock Reservoir Shocks *PICS ADDED*

http://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/63904/10002/-1?CT=999Edelbrock Reservoir Shocks 21" Collasped 35" Extended
Medium Valving, Zinc plated not polished chrome. They are used. I bought them from a friend that had them on a trail rig and they were on for maybe 4-6 trips so less that 500 miles all together on them. They will need new sleeves. I was going to run them in the rear of my NNBS when I put more lift in the back to match my spacer in the front with my fabtech but decided just to take the spacer out of the front. I will post pics if people show interest and request. Part# 63904. New they go for $160 a piece. Hows $150 OBO shipped for both sound?
Sorry the Pics are so crappy. There is nothing wrong with the shocks and the one on the right does not emit a green haze I promise
DSC00618.gif
DSC00619.gif

·
Registered
649 Posts
So they need new bushings at each end? Or just the metal sleeve that goes inside the bushing? ....These are the perfect length for my '81 Chevy.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yea, I'm definitely interested. Pics would help.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will have them up tomorrow. I imagine you could use the sleeves from whatever shocks you have on the truck now, or what shocks came off the truck before you lifted it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts