GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JC PAINT WORKZ
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... FIRST OFF I KNOW YOU GUYS CANT STAND AIR RIDE ON BIKES BUT I LOVE MINE... SECOND I HAVE A DAPINCI AIR RIDE SET UP AND IT WORKS GREAT UP AND DOWN AND THE PRELOAD/REBOUND... I HAD A REMOTE CONTROL THAT THEY FIRST GAVE ME. INSTALLED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY AND WHEN YOU HIT THE UP BUTTON IT KICKED THE COMPRESSOR ON AND STARTED RAISING THE BIKE, PRESS IT AGAIN IT WOULD SHUT THE COMPRESSOR OFF AND STOP RAISING THE BIKE. THEN THE LOWER BUTTON YOU HAD TO HOLD FOR A SECOND THEN IT WOULD START GOING DOWN, AND AS SOON AS YOU LET OFF IT IT STOPS GOING DOWN... WELL THEY HAD A BUNCH OF PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPRESSOR NOT SHUTTING OFF WHEN HOOKED UP. SO THE GOT A NEW REMOTE SET UP...

I INSTALLED THE NEW REMOTE CONTROL SET UP AND THE DUMP WORKS GREAT FROM VERY FAR AWAY, THE UP WHEN YOU HIT IT EVEN FROM A FOOT AWAY SPUTTERS LIKE A SHORT CONNECTION... BUT IT GOES UP. IF YOU HOLD THE REMOTE CONTROL RIGHT UP AGAINST THE BRAIN IT RAISES LIKE IT SHOULD.... WELL I HOOKED A VOLT METER UP TO THE UP AND DOWN WIRES AND WHEN I PRESS EACH BUTTON THEY ARE BOTH READING 12+ volts MORE LIKE 13.2 BUT GOOD ENOUGH... THIS IS THE SECOND NEW REMOTE SET UP THE SENT ME BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A BAD REMOTE AT FIRST WELL THIS BEING THE SECOND ONE IM STARTING TO THINK ITS SOMETHING ELSE... ANYONE HAVE THIS SET UP OR KNOW ANYTHING THAT IT MIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING THE PROBLEM... IF YOU COULD I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP OR INFO...

THANKS
JAMES
JC PAINT WORKZ
[email protected]

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
have you called them to ask about it? Sounds like a bad antenna or remote

·
JC PAINT WORKZ
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I Have Called All They Could Say Is Check Your Air Line Might Be Clogged... I Just Put The Air Line On And That Has Nothing To Do With It Being The Switches On The Bike Work Fine... Just The Remote... Im Wondering If It Is Drawing To Many Amps.... What Could Cause This... And How Do I Test The Amperage?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts