GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the final setup for my POV lighting and a walk around video....

102_1750.jpg

102_1747.jpg

102_1741.jpg

102_1733.jpg

102_1731.jpg

[yt]Ba7BgTmJ2oo[/yt]

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's better than what that dude on carolinatruckscene has...he's running 26 lights on his bagged Tundra...that's way overkill..

(PS...I hate you)

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
If you or him are anything like a friend of mine, yall wack off to the strobe/led catalog. I swear a buddy of mine has so many strobes and flashing LED's on his F250 it looks like a spaceship coming down the road.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you or him are anything like a friend of mine, yall wack off to the strobe/led catalog. I swear a buddy of mine has so many strobes and flashing LED's on his F250 it looks like a spaceship coming down the road.
I do like lights, and wiring them and all...I've been hardwiring all the guys' on the Dept because they just have the dash light cord hanging...People do go way overboard and it is ridiculous. I like a nice clean Undercover look...enough lights to be seen, and then none to be seen when they're off :imo

That first picture is so badass.
:shake: Thanks dude...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That truck is B-A forsure, you've done an awesome job to it the last couple weeks since you've had it. Those rims look perfect on there.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man...:shake:

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,644 Posts
looks good but not enough lights to safely maneuver through busy traffic :imo

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not to much "traffic" up here in the Mountains. It gets people's attention, the only other option for front facing lighting that I would use is a full length slick top visor light and maybe another set of grille lights. I have yet to get a straight answer from LEO as to what is acceptable for Hide-away leds. Some are telling me none at all, and some are saying red only. Wig-wags are illegal.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I've been told...

·
Big Louie
3,013 Posts
I heard blue is for police vehicles only, but haven't got any flack for the blue HIDs yet

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I heard blue is for police vehicles only, but haven't got any flack for the blue HIDs yet
Yeah Blue is strictly for Law Enforcement...You get caught with any type of blue emergency lighting and you will be super fucked....

In Canada blue is for snow removal :rofljest:

coppers have red and blue
Down South it is Blue for Law Enforcement, Red for Fire.

In Colorado red and blue for both, and Blue and yellow for snow removal.

THis truck is so full of win.
Thanks man....almost done with her..

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It calls unwanted attention to you...so who knows, it might. Crazy temp HIDs are just asking for trouble :imo

1 - 20 of 885 Posts