GMC Truck Forum banner

841 - 860 of 885 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think I'm going to light out my quad just for shits and giggles. Been bored lately and want a project. Ill put red vertex in the tails and mount some red/blue splits on all 4 corners. I should still have some STLs laying around for that

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I replaced my rear bumper today and was going to throw my ions on a tag bracket. I didn't feel like having to rewire them. So back under the bumper they went.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
732 Posts

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Any of you put lights in a Ford edge? Ice done it on many an Explorer. But they are kind of different. My dad is using my truck so wife's car needs some lights. 2 on a tag bracket rear, and if I can't find a way to mount them in the grille, I guess I'll just use a tag bracket in front too..
Going with Feniex t3's.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,636 Posts
can't help you there bud, but I am not happy with Feniex anymore

we got our dealer agreement for 2018 and they have 4 pricing tiers now, 5k, 25k, 50k, and 100k+ per year in sales, since we average less than 25k/year we now only get 5% off the sell price instead of the 20ish we used to get, now the only people that get to keep their original pricing are the guys that do over 100k/yr and got special pricing anyway

kind of a big FUCK YOU to all of the guys starting out

·
5,636 Posts
in other news I got my Fusion full size bar installed and its retarded bright, should be good lighting

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Well, is there another brand that you've had good luck with that's not so damn expensive??

·
5,636 Posts
Well, is there another brand that you've had good luck with that's not so damn expensive??

they're still best bang for the buck, but I was bitching because it pisses me off to get shit on by a company

I'm still gonna keep selling them tho, i found a top tier dealer who is hooking a bunch of us sub dealers up with good pricing

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Im changing cell carriers and phones and all that shit. A tone wanna buy 3 phones?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Guy wants to put a siren in his leased durango. 2018 Durango, Whelen part number SAK54 looks like it should be the speaker mounting bracket but some sights say up to current 2018 and some 2013-14. Any real differences with them? Does this look like the right one?

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Guy wants to put a siren in his leased durango. 2018 Durango, Whelen part number SAK54 looks like it should be the speaker mounting bracket but some sights say up to current 2018 and some 2013-14. Any real differences with them? Does this look like the right one?

I haven't used one in a while, but that looks right.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Guy wants cameras on 3 of his tri-axle dumps. Sounds like rear view and one to monitor the load. Any recommendations for a camera durable enough to deal with the abuse? Tim do you sell anything that would work? Let me know ill order through you

·
Registered
732 Posts
Bumpitty bump bump

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Having A HELL of a time programming my NX-700..... I'm getting pissed at it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I understand this thread is for lights and junk but I know you guys are in the fire service as well and have access to .... Things.... Either of you boys have or know someone who has an amplifier charger base for the Motorola minitor 5?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Say no to color matching.
671 Posts
So you guys with Kenwood radios find they dont receive as well as the Motorolas? I have a 2180 and it doesnt seem to pick up as well as our Motos at the FD. Same with it compared to the pages. Tonight a dept got a call while we were out on a PR thing. There was some radio traffic. The Min 6 broke squelch while my 2180 never did. I checked the programming when I got home to see where the squelch level is at, which is 2. Any lower and it constantly picks up stuff. Not sure what to try next.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

·
5,636 Posts
Guy wants cameras on 3 of his tri-axle dumps. Sounds like rear view and one to monitor the load. Any recommendations for a camera durable enough to deal with the abuse? Tim do you sell anything that would work? Let me know ill order through you

no fuckin clue, bud

lmao, just seent this

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Bout 850 I believe. Just going from hearsay. I have 2 I'm programming now. But they're nxdn/dmr.

These bitches are hard as balls to program.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Say no to color matching.
671 Posts
May go with a tk5220. Watching one on Ebay but they wont program. Does it use a similar program as the 2180? I have the cable which seems the same between the 2.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

841 - 860 of 885 Posts