GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1269 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day has come, please come in and post the fggtree that is Carolina Squat. Your own pics and pics you find are all welcome. Here are some jesty links I want you bros to see before we start this jest fest.

·
496BB
1,749 Posts
So much hate lol. Does I haz squat trok??

Sent from my Big Block Huawei HD

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lol I'm from SC and friends with Carolina Squat. They have some nice trucks on there...but some of that shit is just ridiculous haha.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So much hate lol. Does I haz squat trok??

I've seen yours, and no a little lean is OK. But when your headlights won't align down for you to see the road, well I'd say you have a problem.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've seen yours, and no a little lean is OK. But when your headlights won't align down for you to see the road, well I'd say you have a problem.
He gets it!!! I like level/a little lean, but not leaning to the point that the high beams blind low flying aircraft.

·
2009 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71
4,791 Posts
This should be interesting.

·
496BB
1,749 Posts
Well I got 4" block in the rear and set at 8" in the front. Its a little much lol. I got to get a 5" block ordered. 3"IMO is perfect.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Pretty sure that facebook page just set me back a few educational years.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also it doesn't look so bad when a longer truck has 1-3 inches of lean. Sometimes unnoticeable.

Rcsb trucks and tahoes look the worst. Its just a sad day when a truck is squatting. IMO.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Pretty sure that facebook page just set me back a few educational years.
Too much of that or Breaking Necks FL will give you a tumor lol.

·
Registered
219 Posts
1" to2 1/2" inches of Cali looks the best.

Dougy freshes truck he had 5 years ago had like 5" of Cali and he pulled it off somehow.
Dayum. Bet that looks wild.

·
496BB
1,749 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I met a truck in the road in myrtle beach the other day, had to have a RCX 3.5 up front, and drop shackles and block pulled in the rear. Terrible :read:

1 - 20 of 1269 Posts