GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93044fb9.gif

cfdf6d32.jpg

Got the stainless steel overlay with the mesh from US Speedo and the 02 Escalade Bezel in today.

I also shaved the needles down so they are now clear, if you didn't notice

Now as far as the Escalade bezel/lens goes.. It is NOT a Direct fit. I had to chop the tips of the needles off on all four of the needles to the right so they would clear the rings. No big deal, but it can be a pain in the ass to guess and check for the proper length and clearance of the rings.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
How much did all of that run you? I really need to do sumthen with my stock guages. ohh by the way it looks awesome

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
:head: Wow....that is one overlay I really like. Very smooth look...

Cameron

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
That looks sweet! :head:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blue02 said:
How much did all of that run you? I really need to do sumthen with my stock guages. ohh by the way it looks awesome

The bezel/lens was $59 from Jennings Parts(wholesale GM dealership).

I put the bezel on with the stock guages and it looked A TON better. For anyone on a budget, I'd reccommend getting this bezel. When I got the stainless steel overlay(which costed much more) it added much more to the nice stainless look.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Man, that rocks! I had to trim my needles too when I put my Escy lens on. Currently looking for a blue cf overlay.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pull them off and use a razor blade on the back sides of them

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Chris99GMC said:
The bezel/lens was $59 from Jennings Parts(wholesale GM dealership).

I put the bezel on with the stock guages and it looked A TON better. For anyone on a budget, I'd reccommend getting this bezel. When I got the stainless steel overlay(which costed much more) it added much more to the nice stainless look.
is that dealership around you? i've been looking to get me an HD hood for some time now... :crazy:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts