GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the lift is on and the tires are so far out of balance, China can feel them bouncing. The tire store, put one 10oz bag of equal in. I wanted the weights, but said they're machine wasn't big enough. Is that enough equal for the 46's or should I try to find a shop that can balance them with the weights? :nono:

·
2,451 Posts
jimsbadchevy said:
Well the lift is on and the tires are so far out of balance, China can feel them bouncing. The tire store, put one 10oz bag of equal in. I wanted the weights, but said they're machine wasn't big enough. Is that enough equal for the 46's or should I try to find a shop that can balance them with the weights? :nono:
Ive heard of going to 18 wheeler places for alignments and balancing, i dont know anything about the weights. I dont know about the claws, but on the iroks (49") you have to pull something out before they balance right.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Lol well 46" tires aren't really made to be balanced to drive 70 down the freeway... But in my 42's I run 7 mouse balls in each tire and there silky smooth once the flat spots are gone. Just go find some mice to rape for there balls.

Oh, and I'm talking about old computer mice :anitoof:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yeah they make the coolest noises when you stop, people standing on the side of the road go nuts cause they think a swarm of bees is after them... :anitoof:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
willyswanter said:
Yeah they make the coolest noises when you stop, people standing on the side of the road go nuts cause they think a swarm of bees is after them... :anitoof:

The tire guy said a couple of truck drivers put golf balls in their wheels. I though he was shitting me. Maybe I will try it. Can't get any worse. Besides, my cat eats most of the mice before I have a chance to castrate them. :anitoof:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I tried the golf balls but they never really worked since they weigh so much... Like 5 would be too little and 6 would be too much... So I went with the mouse balls and it's very nice... Golf balls were realllllly loud since there hard coated. The mouse balls are rubber coated.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, now someone suggested a gallon of antifreeze. Any comments on this idea???????? :wtf:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts