GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
onyx said:
the 02's do.. and they look sweet as well.
Yeah the 02's and this pretty much look the same with a little diff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
drooolllll........ :evillol:

w00t just ordered the bezel....but it wont be out till april....even at JPCUSTOMS they are doing a "BACKORDER" on them...so dont expect to get them till april ish....I just called up my cousin and backordered the bezel only....that and the h2 white gauge cluster I am getting that ought to make my truck look sweet on the cluster side... :head:
 

·
"TWSTD HD"
Joined
·
297 Posts
I did but I wanted the SilverFaced ones to match the truck better. So , I sold my others to my Uncle and he gave his Denali cluster until I get the New ones. That was in Oct., I spent the $$ on Bills. Now, I have to come up with $335 and I have a long ass list of this I want to do. 20's, shift kit/billet servos, blower, bags, you know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
atomoverride said:
drooolllll........ :evillol:

w00t just ordered the bezel....but it wont be out till april....even at JPCUSTOMS they are doing a "BACKORDER" on them...so dont expect to get them till april ish....I just called up my cousin and backordered the bezel only....that and the h2 white gauge cluster I am getting that ought to make my truck look sweet on the cluster side... :head:
If you ordered it tell us the part number so that we can order it too when it comes out.
 

·
Burning Rubber
Joined
·
994 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
If you ordered it tell us the part number so that we can order it too when it comes out.

Seriously...... but I'd think that if you called up JP customs, they should be able to give you the part number. Just say that you need to make sure that it is the exact part you are looking for before you buy it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chris99GMC said:
Seriously...... but I'd think that if you called up JP customs, they should be able to give you the part number. Just say that you need to make sure that it is the exact part you are looking for before you buy it.
I have a sisterinlaw who's dad works at a dealership and I'll just try and find something out tomorrow for you guys. The Es. Platinum Ed. is out so the parts for one also have to be out. I doubt that we have to wait until April. JP Customs sells them. And they have to order from GM so you know they're out!
 

·
Gm truck junkie
Joined
·
3,657 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nah I haven't had to much time lately. I'll try to this week though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
BLING BLING WHOS YOUR DADDY!!!

12240395

$48.19 cents....plus shipping (rape) at gmpartsdirect.com


FYI this for the front chrome lens bezel part only.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,701 Posts
How about some part numbers for the speaker grilles?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
I think they are UGLY ... but that is just me ....
 

·
Burning Rubber
Joined
·
994 Posts
atomoverride said:
BLING BLING WHOS YOUR DADDY!!!

12240395

$48.19 cents....plus shipping (rape) at gmpartsdirect.com


FYI this for the front chrome lens bezel part only.

I'm about to order this part from GM. But I need to make sure that the lens bezel part that this is comes with the Chrome trim rings too. Do you know if it comes with the chrome rings?? or is it JUST a lens???
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top