GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured you guys could help me out with this. My friend just recently graduated HS and I was looking to get him something for his truck. Right now he has a 2002 Silvy but might get a New style 03 or 04. If i got him New Escalade gauges or handles could he swap them into a new body style truck if needed? I know there isnt that much diff beween a 02 and a 04 interior wise.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm.. so if I got him new handles and he ended up with a 04 i would only have to buy a new passenger side one? Do they sell handles by the side or do they only come in pairs or complete packs? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
639 Posts
99-02 will fit all around between thouse years.

03-04 will fit between thouse years.

you cant take a 02 and put it into a 04, But if your talking clusters....check out my cluster, a 03 Hummer H2 White faced cluster with Escalade 04 Platinum Chrome ring Bezel.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help guys. I think im going to stick with the handles because theres so many diff combos (look wise) for gauges that I have no clue what he would want. Hes on vacation right now so maybe I should wait till he gets back and talk it over with him. Another possibility would be to get him an air intake which I think might also be able to fit on a 04 (if the same engine).

BTW ato i really like how yours looks with the chrome trim, makes it look classey like an oh lets say Escalade. Seven I might hit you up with some Q's in a bit and WHEN IS YOUR TRUCK GONA COME OUT OF HIDING!?!?!?

·
Registered
82 Posts
johnnyvette said:
i installed one of those "Escalade"cluster in my truck.it fits and works great,especailly with the "tranny temp" :bowtie: ,but i had to get the mileage calibrated to the new cluster is all though.check out my photo album below :bowtie:

What did yu pay for your Escalade Cluster if you dont mind telling me/us??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.