GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured you guys could help me out with this. My friend just recently graduated HS and I was looking to get him something for his truck. Right now he has a 2002 Silvy but might get a New style 03 or 04. If i got him New Escalade gauges or handles could he swap them into a new body style truck if needed? I know there isnt that much diff beween a 02 and a 04 interior wise.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm.. so if I got him new handles and he ended up with a 04 i would only have to buy a new passenger side one? Do they sell handles by the side or do they only come in pairs or complete packs? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
639 Posts
99-02 will fit all around between thouse years.

03-04 will fit between thouse years.

you cant take a 02 and put it into a 04, But if your talking clusters....check out my cluster, a 03 Hummer H2 White faced cluster with Escalade 04 Platinum Chrome ring Bezel.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys. I think im going to stick with the handles because theres so many diff combos (look wise) for gauges that I have no clue what he would want. Hes on vacation right now so maybe I should wait till he gets back and talk it over with him. Another possibility would be to get him an air intake which I think might also be able to fit on a 04 (if the same engine).

BTW ato i really like how yours looks with the chrome trim, makes it look classey like an oh lets say Escalade. Seven I might hit you up with some Q's in a bit and WHEN IS YOUR TRUCK GONA COME OUT OF HIDING!?!?!?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Speaking of door handles. Does anyone have the part numbers for the inside chrome door handles? I'd like to get all four for an extended cab. It's for my '04 Sierra ext. cab.

·
Registered
82 Posts
johnnyvette said:
i installed one of those "Escalade"cluster in my truck.it fits and works great,especailly with the "tranny temp" :bowtie: ,but i had to get the mileage calibrated to the new cluster is all though.check out my photo album below :bowtie:

What did yu pay for your Escalade Cluster if you dont mind telling me/us??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts