GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've decided to keep the truck, but i'm changing up somethings. so these have to go.

1 pair of NBS indigo blue escalade handles with keyholes..........$125

1 pair NBS dark chrome ext cab door handles..........$125

i'll get pics later tonight. all prices including shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

thanks for looking :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
mood_indigo said:
i've decided to keep the truck, but i'm changing up somethings. so these have to go.

1 pair of NBS indigo blue escalade handles with keyholes..........$125
I'll take the door handles. Send me the address and I'll send a check. The pictures look great but I assume they are scratch free and definitely INDIGO Blue! No offense, they look perfect and they look like Indigo Blue in the pics but I just need to ask ......

BTW, help me out here, what does NBS mean? :crazy: and while we're at it .... what does OBS mean? :crazy:

[email protected]
 

·
Kyle
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
I'll take the inner handles, just pm me information

obs means old body style trucks, nbs means the new body style trucks, you have a new new body style truck, but of course those handles will work.
 

·
Later, Tony
Joined
·
7,265 Posts
Blown 96 WS6 said:
I'll take the door handles. Send me the address and I'll send a check. The pictures look great but I assume they are scratch free and definitely INDIGO Blue! No offense, they look perfect and they look like Indigo Blue in the pics but I just need to ask ......

BTW, help me out here, what does NBS mean? :crazy: and while we're at it .... what does OBS mean? :crazy:

[email protected]
You dont have a keyhole on the passengers side though, his do :bawl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kyle said:
I'll take the inner handles, just pm me information

obs means old body style trucks, nbs means the new body style trucks, you have a new new body style truck, but of course those handles will work.

clean out your pm box ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
00Silverado said:
You dont have a keyhole on the passengers side though, his do :bawl:
Dang ... that totally blows! I really want those but hadn't done the research to find them and then I read this post and thought I lucked out.

So, where's the best place to get them? Do they come painted or will I have to deal with that locally?

and thanks for the definition of NBS & OBS .... DUH. Damn newbies :D
 

·
...
Joined
·
2,451 Posts
Blown 96 WS6 said:
Dang ... that totally blows! I really want those but hadn't done the research to find them and then I read this post and thought I lucked out.

So, where's the best place to get them? Do they come painted or will I have to deal with that locally?

and thanks for the definition of NBS & OBS .... DUH. Damn newbies :D
go to SIK, one of the perferred vendors
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top