·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Do you have black painted handles (no keyhole on passenger side) for 2005 Onyx black silverado 1500 crew cab?
I can get them, Pm me if you are intrested.

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I got my Tahoe handles from a dealership for $76.

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
BRAND NEW WHITE ESCALADE HANDLES WITH THE TAIL GATE HANDLE..
AUCTION IS SET TO START 2-9 AT 5:30
.99 CENTS AND NO RESERVE
GONNA LIST MORE COLORS IF THERES ENOUGH INTREST

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280080691061
Dammit, I never saw this post when it first happened. I need that exact setup you posted, the summit white escalade handles with the tailgate handle. Can you get more? How much shipped to 46615 (business address)?
Thanks! -TK

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Dammit, I never saw this post when it first happened. I need that exact setup you posted, the summit white escalade handles with the tailgate handle. Can you get more? How much shipped to 46615 (business address)?
Thanks! -TK
Yeah, he can get them... your best bet would probably be pm'ing him. Great guy to deal with, I got all my parts from Eric :rocking:

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks! -TK
Pm sent..

Yeah, he can get them... your best bet would probably be pm'ing him. Great guy to deal with, I got all my parts from Eric :rocking:
:head:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts