GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Escalade handles*SOLD*

New Price and Selling both Handles now

Since I have to order one of them then im going to go the smooth route and get both of mine smooth and do away with the locks on both sides... So Now both handles are for sale, new in box...
From gm parts direct these handles were TOTAL WITH TAXES: $86.27
Ill let them go for $75 shipped...

I ran into a weird problem and I got some escy handles for my truck.. Well the pass side doesnt have a lock on the 04 model, so the ones I ordered had a lock on the pass side and I dont have a lock to fill the hole... So I ordered the correct one, and have a BRAND NEW left hand black escalade handle for sale... $35 shipped in same box that they was shipped to be from GM parts direct. You will pay $45 with tax for this same handle shipped from GMpartsdirect.com so this will save you atleast 10 on the handles...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Escalade handle Black

LOL Tell me about the confusing part... but here is the deal

The ones I have for sale have Lock holes on both handles... Good for and Silverado/sierra or Tahoe/Yukon 99-03...

The ones I ordered tonight Dont have lock holes on either handle... Im doing away with the lock holes on both sides...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts

Aberbaseball7 said:
LOL Tell me about the confusing part... but here is the deal

The ones I have for sale have Lock holes on both handles... Good for and Silverado/sierra or Tahoe/Yukon 99-03...

The ones I ordered tonight Dont have lock holes on either handle... Im doing away with the lock holes on both sides...
smart choice.:head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts

2k1slvrdo said:
i'd hate to have to break ur window if ur batter ever went dead with the doors locked...
this is off topic, but you could put a cable failsafe somewhere on the truck, just like if you had shaved handles. i plan on this someday.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts

I just buy a slim jim and use that...

j/k

I agree on the cable idea, definitly not a bad idea. I'd like to get rid of my keyholes, but my power locks dont work and I don't have keyless entry...so that may be a while off....

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts

Got a friend that will buy those off you in an instant. give me a day to let him know and you got yourself a buyer..... :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts