Which handles and mirror caps?

• Color matched handles chrome caps

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately we need to have this conversation again. I'll post a picture of the truck. Basic question please answer the poll. Afterwards you can roast me. Yes it will get de-badged. Yes it will get a little lower. Let me know if I need to post another pic

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Oh boy did I save something just for you. I couldn’t decide when my 01 was in paint.

Hard no to chrome mirror caps on color match. Looks like stick on chrome. But Esky handles are always classy.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I am not interested in chrome caps at all tbh, mine are extremely fogged over anyways. I don’t really want to paint my whole mirror either. Seems like a mega pain in the dick

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lmao I got full color matched from most of the responders haha that tahoe is white that doesn't count show me a black truck cx

My girlfriend loves the esky handles too lol I'm just gay and don't know what I want

·
Registered
2,149 Posts

On Black CM handles and fully sanded and CM mirrors ftw. Do it. It’s worth it. Sand and paint your bumper caps too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think I will do the bumper caps just because I step on them so much

I am not a sander I was planning on getting a shop to color match for me anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts