1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Escalade Outside Door Handles
# 15745148 - RH Front
# 15745149 - LH Front

I checked these at GMPD and theyre $35 each....is this painted? I suppose not because the painted ones on ebay are $100 a set...anyone know of a better place/cost?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
i got mine from GMPD also.

One thing to consider is I didnt have a door lock on my Pass side in my 04. So i got the handles and there was a hole for the pass side but not lock from my factory handles. Just a caution. So i got the handles with no key holes on either.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did they come painted?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
O3GMC said:
Escalade Outside Door Handles
# 15745148 - RH Front
# 15745149 - LH Front

I checked these at GMPD and theyre $35 each....is this painted? I suppose not because the painted ones on ebay are $100 a set...anyone know of a better place/cost?
They probably are painted...but check the shipping charges on those. That is where GMPD makes its money :read:

You might want to try your local Caddy dealer. That is where I got mine...just got to know how to get them as close to list as possible :anitoof:

Also, if you have an 03 you shouldn't have to worry about the door lock problem Aberbaseball7 mentioned (at least I didn't). I think GM changed it in 2004.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Mine came painted black with the 03 numbers Sevenfold mentioned.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i got the part number for the 04 black escalade front pass side door handle without the keyhole the number is #15182419 thats what the guy told me when i ordered mine

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man, so I guess the ebay $100 special isnt really special after all

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
O3GMC said:
Man, so I guess the ebay $100 special isnt really special after all
:LOL: no, not very special. for reference i bought a set of painted black ones at a dealer almost a year ago for 70 bucks....at the dealer :anitoof:

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's the colors other than standard that will getcha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts