Discussion Starter #1
99-06 interior escalade handles(chrome) $50+ shippin

Panasonic indash perfect condition $500+ shippin

Pics avalible upon request!!

Thanx Garrett

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I'd like pics of the esky handles...That's a lot cheaper than Stylin or ebay for sure. But is it just for 2 handles? I guess I could save a little on one set b/c I need 4 handles...forgot I had a crew cab now...lol

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Well that sux about you having all 4 and selling 2 of them! If you had all 4 for $100 or so I would have taken them off your hands.

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
someone spill milk all over your interior?
its creek water. the creek we play in has a clay bottom and afterwards you get this wonderful powdered milk water on your truck that is hard as hell to clean off. Evidently sir genius left his winders down while cuttin donuts and soaked himself.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its creek water. the creek we play in has a clay bottom and afterwards you get this wonderful powdered milk water on your truck that is hard as hell to clean off. Evidently sir genius left his winders down while cuttin donuts and soaked himself.
You cant say anything cuz your window was down and you were ridin shotgun!:rofl2:

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Already have the indash sold:read: if something changes and my buddy dont get it I will post up pics and whatnot!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts