GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think would look better on a white 00 GMC Ex-Cab? The Escalade with the chrome or the all painted Burb? I'm leaving all of the chrome on the truck. Let me know what you think. I'm leaning towards the Escalade but not sure yet.

LK

·
Registered
80 Posts
I *just* received my Escalade handles about an hour ago. :) My wife verified they were white. There was a rumor that the dealerships couldn't get anything but primered ones now. I jumped on them while I could. :)

My first mod ... Daddy's proud. ;)

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I went with Tahoe Handles since they "blend in" to truck more. Also because i could get them prepainted and they dont' make indigo escalades ;)

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Badassilverado said:
So basically, you went with Tahoe handles b/c you were cheap. Then you just adjusted to the fact that they blend in and don't look like Escalade handles and tried to play it off as better?

Nice bowtie! :rig: :pp:

Correct. I didn't want to get stuck with paying 190 dollars for door handles like some people :pp:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
does GM really only sell the escy handles in primer or whatever now? some people say i can still get them in pewter for right under $100 but some say i can only get black??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts