Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Colormatched

Votes: 22 56.4%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time deciding whether to get escalade handles or just colormatched ones. Here's a pic of my truck for reference:

silverado011small.gif

silverado017small.gif

IMG_0221.gif

I'm not sure if there's enough chrome on the truck to tie into the chrome grab on the esky handles, but I really like the look of them...

What do you guys think?

Also, which is cheaper?

-John

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
man ive got the same problem you have. i want to black my truck out. if i were you id run clear corners, clear out that orange on the front headlights and then run caddy handles. I think that the clear lights would work well with the black up front and that the chrome handles would break up the black on the side of the truck. Thats what im planning on doing.

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
if theres nto a whole lot of chrome, like in your case, the handles will jump out at you, i say colormatched, unless you ever plan on getting chrome rims

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if theres nto a whole lot of chrome, like in your case, the handles will jump out at you, i say colormatched, unless you ever plan on getting chrome rims
yeah one day I might get polished wheels, and lower the truck...

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm gonna get colormatched handles so it doesn't break up the blacked out theme... I was trying to tie into the polished lip with the esky handles, but the rest of the truck is blacked out, so it'll look good with blacked out handles

thanks for your input

-John

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Ive been having the same deliema. I bought painted handles but i may decide to go esky.

If you deside to go painted i have a set(one key hole, one not) Ill sell you.:D

·
Registered
131 Posts
I Would Go Colormatched. Kind Looks Like Your Trying to Pull Off The All Black look With As little chrome as possible. But whichever one you end up choosing im sure that it will look really good. but colormatched :imo

·
attention whore
708 Posts
escalade! with your black/chrome wheels, looks like you're going for light chrome accents.

chrome in moderation = secks :drool:

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought some colormatched handles, thanks for all your input. I'll get some pics up whenever they come in and I can get them installed

-John

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
colormatched, paint your front bumper like you were thinking about doing too:imo

it would look tits with everything painted

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
colormatched, paint your front bumper like you were thinking about doing too:imo

it would look tits with everything painted
I hope so :hump:

ya i want to see pics cause i also want the colormatched ones. where'd you get them from??
from someone on the forums who had an extra set

Colormatched/escalade depends a lot on the truck. In your case i'd say colormatched.
yeah if I had polished or chrome wheels, I would get escalade for sure...

·
Registered
79 Posts
looking at the 1st and 3rd pics i would go Esky due to the grill and lip on rims looks like your missing a bit of chrome on the side and the handles would be good.

but the 2nd pic makes me wanna go colormatched cause of the bumper on back, could also colormatch the bumper like tnufit said and grill

either way it would be good, but i voted Esky

·
attention whore
708 Posts
looking at the 1st and 3rd pics i would go Esky due to the grill and lip on rims looks like your missing a bit of chrome on the side and the handles would be good.

but the 2nd pic makes me wanna go colormatched cause of the bumper on back, could also colormatch the bumper like tnufit said and grill

either way it would be good, but i voted Esky
I agree. The nice thing is, he can always come back later and change out just the pull, not the painted bucket. And sell the body color pull to someone on this site wanting to go colormatched and recoup most of his cost. :bowtie:

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I already bought Escalade handles a few weeks ago, you guys can quit voting :crazy:

IMG_4351.gif

-John

1 - 20 of 20 Posts