GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can order Escalade Guage needles from the Dealership???

I just got my stainless overlay and bezel and I want to replace the needles at the same time.

I know that you can order them online from different places(us speedo, SIK, etc.), but I am just looking for a part Number for them from the dealership if anyone has it.

-Chris

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't know a part number or even if the dealer sells them, I have however seen them on the street inspired kustoms website. He's got some pretty neat stuff.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Post some pics man! I'm prolly going with the stainless too. Does yours have the mesh on it?

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll post pics after i get the Escy bezel/lens in with the overlays.

this is the overlay i got though

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Yeah that looks badass! I love the mesh! That's the reason I'm getting it!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
the orange part is painted on... YOu can remove it using paint thinner... I got bored one day and cleared all of my needles on my stock cluster

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Does the paint thinner hurt the plastic of the needles any? Sometimes strong chemical like that can "melt" the plastic and make it look foggy and distorted. It would be awesome if it didn't, using a razor blade to remove the orange paint would be tedious.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know about this Paint removal thing, But I am going to give it a try later, and we'll see how it goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts