GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked out a set of rims for my mother yesterday. Their 22s on 275/45 rubber. What else do you guys think would make it look better? Im probaly going to order her a mcgaughys 2/3 deluxe drop kit but shes afraid the ride will suffer like her denali did when she lowered it using keys up front and springs in the back. Im tryin real hard 2 convince her though. Oh yea, the last pic is how it used to look before.

SNV31551.gif

SNV31550.gif

SNV31549.gif

SNV31548.jpg

SNV31547.jpg

SNV31546.jpg

SNV31520.jpg

0727061935.jpg

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Clean your garage. BTW the Esky looks good.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Lets see.....

Get some esky handles...oh wait...

Get some sharp looking rims... oh wait...

Get a nice grill....oh wait...:crazy:

Very nice ride, it's all covered. :worship: The only improvement needed is to drive it allot!

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Nice ride.
You in CenCal?

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Good improvement on the wheels.

-bZj

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Nice escalade, but the wheels kill it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice.. Convince her to do the 2/3 deluxe kit. The spindle kit I have which is the Belltech kit rides really nice..

·
Registered
565 Posts
Ok this is what you do...
Take the running boards off and sell them to me!

Nice Escalade. I think it's funny how our parents and the rest of the family now have to have wheels and shit. My Moms on 20s , Step Dads on 20s , Wifes on 22s and of course I'm on 24s. Hell My sons got a 22" tire swing!

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Ok this is what you do...
Take the running boards off and sell them to me!

Nice Escalade. I think it's funny how our parents and the rest of the family now have to have wheels and shit. My Moms on 20s , Step Dads on 20s , Wifes on 22s and of course I'm on 24s. Hell My sons got a 22" tire swing!
lol Im gonna make a 44 inch bogger swing:crazy:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts