GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finishing an Escalade interior swap of my 04 Silverado, need some Escalade AC diffuser outlets with the chrome piece, part numbers below. PM me here or at [email protected] if you know of anyone who has these.

Also looking for some escalade platinum speaker grilles from the GMT800 escalade.

#15102362-driver's left
#15102498-driver's right
#15102493-passenger's (x2)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sub’d for part numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I foud them by messaging ebay sellers who had other Escalade Platinum parts for sale from the 02-06 years. Mostly folks with door panels from escalade platinums. Some of them had the AC vents, others didnt, good luck on your search if you are looking. I paid $150 for all 4, including shipping :blah:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't forget to check on Facebook marketplace and don't be afraid to ask if the seller will ship. I found a mint complete set of platinum vents on there 4 hours away and the guy shipped them, paid $40 for all 4. I got really lucky and found a platinum ESV in a u pick it right after they dropped it so I scored the leather arm rests, speaker grilles with the chrome, and the leather door pane inserts. All for about 60 bucks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang, if you ever wanna get rid of those chrome speaker grilles, let me know. I will make you a good offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dang, if you ever wanna get rid of those chrome speaker grilles, let me know. I will make you a good offer.
sorry, they are going into my truck. I did an entire escalade swap. dash, console, speaker grilles, cluster, the platinum vents...the platinum arm rests, door panel inserts, and speaker grilles are all going in over christmas break.

9,754 Posts
sorry, they are going into my truck. I did an entire escalade swap. dash, console, speaker grilles, cluster, the platinum vents...the platinum arm rests, door panel inserts, and speaker grilles are all going in over christmas break.
What is the difference in the speakers grilled, door panels, and armrests?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
What is the difference in the speakers grilled, door panels, and armrests?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The arm rests are leather wrapped and have a woodgrain insert where you grab it to close the door.
The speaker grilles look the same, but they have a chrome trim around them. In all actuality, they are actually smaller to accommodate the trim.
The door panel inserts are ONLY for the part that has the door lock and heated seat switch. It is also leather wrapped and has stitched accent lines.

This shows the interior. You can see all the mentioned parts in it.

Here is another shot thats a close up sorta

1 - 9 of 9 Posts