GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These look so much better! We need to get some part #'s for the cluster or just the bezel. Anybody? Also on the Esclade platinum edition the door speaker covers are diff too with silver trim around them, I don't have a pic of that though.
Platinum Edition

And for comparison, Standard Escalade

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Very nice...I read an article about the Platinum Ed. and I was impressed with all the interior improvements...only downside was the price tag (for the Escalade itself). Guess we should definately get those parts numbers :anitoof:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I have the Standard Escalade gauge bezel on mine but I'd rather have this new one.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah! They're chrome looking where mine is just silver. :bawl:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
15073350 - 2002 Escalade Dash Cluster

this is the only part number i could find for an escalade cluster... prob. not platinum edition...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
and its a 99-02... He'd have to get a 03+ cluster.

what do the front buttons do? The back ones are memory seats, and the front ones are...?

·
Registered
397 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
and its a 99-02... He'd have to get a 03+ cluster.

what do the front buttons do? The back ones are memory seats, and the front ones are...?
Wha......the Plat cluster is 99-02 right?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah that's the 02 one. They had all the silver/chrome trim and then on the 03 they made it like the one I have. The platinum edition gauges are for 03 and up and have the chrome trim around all the rings.

·
Registered
639 Posts
d6_1.jpg

Thats a 03 cluster.

8f_1.jpg

thats a 02 cluster.

For me I am getting a hummer h2 white faced cluster looks like that white faced one on top of this post. But that platium one is HELLA nice. I might have to re-consider it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
atomoverride said:
d6_1.jpg

Thats a 03 cluster.

8f_1.jpg

thats a 02 cluster.

For me I am getting a hummer h2 white faced cluster looks like that white faced one on top of this post. But that platium one is HELLA nice. I might have to re-consider it.
Personally i like the 02 better, just wish it had the 03 chrome rings.

I think I will get this one when the time comes (time = money :anitoof:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts