GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Does anyone know (besides Ebay) where to find euros for a 2000 Sierra. What companies make good quality euros besides Altezza. I don't want any crap that isnt any good. Thanks!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
you can get them from stylinconcepts.com and truckperformance.com. IMO euros dont look that good, unless theyve been candied, but you can get them from those two sites

·
Registered
546 Posts
personally i dont like euros unless there on a black truck id rather have custom tail lights maybe its because ive been around here to long :bowtie:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Personally, Candy and 03-04 Tails lights are the only style that i think look good. all others just dont match at all, save em for the imports.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I had a set of TYC elegante's before I shaved my taillights! They are definately the best quality euro taillight for our trucks! Never had any problems at all!

I hope that helps!
Trey

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
AlexJ said:
Hmm, I think that the black TYCs are the best looking ones, because they don't look obtrusive.
Alex
:word:

The TYCs IMO are the best looking euros (unless you have a sportside...b/c TYC doesn't make them for that). But, on the other hand...if you have NBS, I would just go with some 03+ Chevy tails...they look better :bowtie:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts