GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No longer a GM owner :(
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 Ticket to the Evenescence, Chevelle, and Finger Eleven concert on 22 March 2007 at the Mid America Center in Council Bluffs, Iowa for sale. I bought it before I got switched to swing shift at my job and I'm not going to be able to get that night off anymore.:nono:

$50 for the ticket Any Nebraska, Iowa, Northern Missouri members interested?

I have PayPal or PM me and I'll give you my phone number so we can set up a time to meet to give the purchaser the ticket and me the money. I have the eticket printed off so I can either give that to you if we meet or I can email you the eticket when I get the money in PayPal.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Shitty employer you have, most employers will accomodate based on pre-arranged and unrefundable plans...

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 word...Military. No, they are usually really cool about letting me off for stuff like that but we are really short manned in my section and we have people leaving out to go to a school for our job and now we are really going to be short manned. Nothing my boss could really do.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
bummer man, goodluck...

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone?

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Damn! That sounds like an awesome show. I missed Evanescence when they were in Phoenix, I was pissed! Brokers wanted $200+ per ticket. I wish I lived remotely close to you....I'd be all over it.

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:banghead:

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another bump to try to sell this before the show tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts