GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 22" boyds on my truck and they clean up good, but I wish they would clean up like they were new again. My friend just started working at wheel medic and they polish wheels and he can get me a good deal. Have any of you ever had billet wheels repolished and if so how did they turn out?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Having so much money in wheels, I would be a little hesitant to let someone else have their way with them. But if your buddy knows what hes doing, might not be a bad thing.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
maybe 20 bucks a wheel tops...depends if they ahve to be sanded or not....

Best bet is to get them polished..then ahve them coated...wont ahve to polishthem anymore!

·
Registered
489 Posts
How much does it normally cost to get the polished?
Really depends. If they do what I said which onvloves removing the tire from the wheel, you'd have to pay for mount and balance which I'm sure would be included in the price, but would be higher. That's what they did to mine. I think mine ran somewhere around $200 bucks total. I can't really remember since it's been a while.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Really depends. If they do what I said which onvloves removing the tire from the wheel, you'd have to pay for mount and balance which I'm sure would be included in the price, but would be higher. That's what they did to mine. I think mine ran somewhere around $200 bucks total. I can't really remember since it's been a while.
thats about what i charge when i have to pull them off of the tire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts