GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driveing to lunch today and looked to my side for a sec. ( Kmart parking lot ) And the hood of this blue step side chevy catches my eye! So after lunch i go and check it out, Well ill be! Its my old custom black painted scoop hood with my N.O.S emblems! Then i see my Ebay miss order blacked out corner lens, :LOL: Then i remember i sold them together with my bumper trim.
myoldparts3.gif
myoldparts1.gif
myoldparts2.gif

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
see my old parts around all of the time. one of my buddies has like 6 different things from my truck:jester:

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Half of my truck is ChevyHD4x4's old parts :insane:

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
I see my old wheels everyday. My buddy bought them and goes to school with me. It's kind of weird the first time you see your old parts on someone elses truck though.

Nick

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I see my old wheels everyday. My buddy bought them and goes to school with me. It's kind of weird the first time you see your old parts on someone elses truck though.

Nick
:word:

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
Its all good though because i went from 16x8 eagle alloys to 18x9 Chrome Helo Maxx 6's:rocking: I love my new wheels so much better than my old ones too.

Nick

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I've been seeing my old wheels and tires (from my 1st truck) in the mornings. Kid I sold them to goes to school here, and is a complete tool...but he had cash in hand. I also saw a brushgaurd from that same truck not too long ago...

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
I just talked to the guy that bought my 01 that i traded for my 05. I see it around all the time, first time i've talked to him though.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i gave the old tailgate from my project truck to a local logger....its a red tailgate on a tan truck, cant miss it lol

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I did tillhe sold it, I sold Dan the door handles on his truck .. I bought black and was going to paint before I knew they sold ones already painted pewter.

Picture134-small.jpg

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
yeah one of my friends has my old drop, system, and a few other parts off of my truck on his..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts