GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything I Have Forsale: MORE STUFF LOWER PRICES!!!

• 99-04 Charcoal/Graphite Center Console out of Ext cab. Pending
  • NEW Polished Stainless Steel Tailgate Handle Bezel, gave $30 for set and just used handle piece - $10
  • Factory 5.3L Thermostat - $5
  • NBS Wiper Motor - $10
  • NBS 2wd Rear Shocks with 21K on them for - $20
  • 1992 Chevy Silverado regular cab (bare cab only with no doors) Has only a few dings and comes with front glass which has a small crack and doesn't appear to leak and a 1 piece rear glass - $250 OBO
  • NBS short console with lights. Console is 90% smoothed out, but needs some more work, also need the large hole filled in because I don't have the black pocket for it (I did have my gauges mounted there) - $10
  • New Trenz 92-94 emergency brake & hood release cover (polished) - $15
  • My Truck Click on my sig pic for more pics and info on the truck - $20,500
Email or PM me if you have any questions
[email protected]
:gmfs:​

·
Registered
144 Posts
What's the specs on the AIM compressor? Possible to use for Off-road On board air setup? Also, measurements/capacity of the fuel cell? MY bro's looking to get rid of his saddle tanks on his 87.
Thanks.
Brandon

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Backinblack: I'll try to find the specs I do know they said it's suppose to fill a 3 ga. tank from 0 PSI to 145 PSI in 11 sec. It can be used as on or off-road and you're supoose to be able to run air tools off of it if you wanted. I'll get back with you on the fuel cell it's like 20 outside and everything is iced over, plus the blazer is 30 min. away from my house.

SierraRollinDubz: Yeah it's the stock ones with a leaf removed.

NastyGMC: Sorry I've already sold the crank.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The TYC's are Chrome. I used them on my truck for one week then had the tails shaved. IMO these are the best out there. They won't melt or fog up. I'll take some pics of them tomorrow and post them.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here are the pics of the tail lights:

You can see the chip in the 2nd pic. It's on the left light at the top right of it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts