GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Awsome. I wish I knew what size springs those were. I think I will be very happy on 42s. Not to big but far from average.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
That is a nice lil silverado. Stephen, yours is gonna look great with a lil more lift and a lil bigger tires. :head2:

·
6,656 Posts
Take that truck, lift it a few more inches, but some slightly bigger TSLs on it, make it extended cab and throwmy bumpers on with 1 ton suspenion instead of 3.4 ton. There is where I will be.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Take that truck, lift it a few more inches, but some slightly bigger TSLs on it, make it extended cab and throwmy bumpers on with 1 ton suspenion instead of 3.4 ton. There is where I will be.

:think: Isnt that the FABRITECH SFA lifted truck? Sure looks like it.

:head: Thats awesome, wish I could justify it :head:

BD

·
6,656 Posts
Yeah I noticred that. I think it is. Its not their truck, just one they use as an example.

·
Registered
832 Posts
uhm my comp at work only has on board video and i cant see the color very well...if that isnt blue then it isnt the fabritech truck. Im pretty sure the one that i posted when i posted my truck in members ride is the fabritech truck.
back to the point

JB!!!! why do you have to make me hate you for posting that....? I need money!

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eisenfaust said:
uhm my comp at work only has on board video and i cant see the color very well...if that isnt blue then it isnt the fabritech truck. Im pretty sure the one that i posted when i posted my truck in members ride is the fabritech truck.
back to the point

JB!!!! why do you have to make me hate you for posting that....? I need money!
:gmfs: LOL, figured you would like the reg cab :anitoof:

Stephen, do you think you will be much taller?
He says 12" of lift and you will have about 13" with the BL. I was thinking maybe after seeing this you would go to 40" tires on 16" wheels :naughty:

·
6,656 Posts
i figure ill be l ike 15-16"

10" springs, 3" for the brackets, 3" BL.

I talked to stazworks and im going to have some custom made 16.5x12 double beadlocks.

·
6,656 Posts
its got a bodylift though im pretty sure, that is about 12" of lift (6 spring+3 bodylift+3 brackets) ill be 4" taller.

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
That thing looks awesome. :head2: I wish I could do that to mine.

I dont think its the Fabritech either as that truck is blue and this one is black.

·
6,656 Posts
its a fabritech kit for sure, and i think the example truck. Different cameras differnt pics etc.. make colors fucked up.

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
It might be just the one I saw had a bugshield, smoked corners, and different tires.

·
Registered
832 Posts
This is the fabritech truck...

I originally thought this truck had 38x16x16 or 16.5 inch mickey T baja claws. But after looking at it from diff anlges ( i have a few diff pics) and those seem more like the 35x15.50 cause the springs are not very big...i have a shot of the front axle if yall want i can post.

·
Registered
832 Posts
well my image station is being a slow bish...unless they changed the suspension up since they created it it doesnt have 39s. The largest baja claw aside from the 46 is the 38.5 which i guess they can round up to 39...but once i post the pics of the front end trust me you wont think its 39s.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts